All core facilities
- Cytometry and Cell Sorting Facility
- Functional Genomics
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Medical Statistics
The Genomic Unit of IDIBAPS provides access to different genome wide protocols.
We manage samples for genomic projects starting from quantitative and qualitative analysis of nucleic acids up to genome wide gene expression, genotyping and gene dose analysis using different platforms including real-time PCR and microarrays.
Recently we have incorporated a next generation sequencer in our facility.
- Quantification of nucleic acids
- Qualitative analysis of nucleic acids
- Expression analysis by Real-time PCR
- Genotyping analysis by Real-time PCR
- Digital PCR (Fluidigm)
- Genome Wide Expression analysis (Affymetrix microarrays)
- Genome Wide Genotyping analysis (Affymetrix microarrays)
- High thought put expression analysis (GeneTitan Affymetrix)
- High thought put Genotyping analysis (GeneTitan Affymetrix)
- CGH-Arrays (Agilent)
- Scanner Axon 4000B
- Next generation sequencing (Illumina)
In addition to these services, the Core Facility offers advice on experimental design for transcriptomic studies, on extracting RNA and on analysis of microarray data.
- Bioanalyzer 2100 (Agilent)
- Viia7 (Applied Biosystems)
- Fluidigim (BioMark)
- GeneChip Affymetrix genetic analysis system
- GeneTitan Affymetrix genetic analysis system
- Agilent platform
- Axon 4000B scanner
- PyroMark Q96 ID
- GenomeAnalyzer IIx (Illumina)
C/ Roselló 149-153, -1 Floor.
Genomics Core Facility CEK
Pedro Jares, PhD. (HC-UB)
- Elías Campo, MD, PhD. (HC-UB)
- Magda Pinyol, PhD (IDIBAPS)
- Montse Sánchez (IDIBAPS)
- Laura Plà (IDIBAPS)
- Helena Suárez, PhD. (IDIBAPS)
- Anna Enjuanes, PhD. (IDIBAPS)