What is it?
It is a training programme that seeks to provide predoctoral (R1) and postdoctoral (R2) researchers at IDIBAPS with non-scientific tools and skills which are key for the development of their careers.
This programme is addressed to predoctoral (R1) and postdoctoral (R2) researchers belonging to any of the institutions of the consortium (IDIBAPS, FCRB, HCB, UB, CSIC) and working under the supervision of a principle investigator from IDIBAPS (accredited researcher).
- R1 already enrolled in a Doctoral programme
- R2 who have defended their thesis in the last 7 years
- Oral communication skills
- Tips on how to write grant proposals and scientific articles
- Basics on Knowledge and Technology Transfer, research integrity and presentation of reliable scientific imaging data
- Introduction to public engagement
- Leadership, Conflict management and Time management skills
- Making the most of your presentation- 13/12/2016
- Career options beyond the bench and after the PhD- 25/01/2017
- Job seeking in Barcelona 360º- 28/02/2017
- Get ready for your job interview! – 06/04/2017; 19/04/2017; 24/04/2017
- Tools for efficient scientific writing - 25/05/2017
- Fundamentals on Knowledge and Technology Transfer- 29/06/2017
Registration and list of participants
- List of participants “Career options beyond the bench and after a PhD”
- Registration “Career options beyond the bench and after a PhD”
- List of participants “Make the most of your presentation”
- Registration “Make the most of your presentation”